- Motivating employees is the only way to give them drive
- If you’re a manager, put yourself in their shoes and treat staff how you'd like to be treated and treat them accordingly
- ‘Please’, ‘thank you’ and ‘well done’ go a long way
- Put out a positive vibe
- Try to make the workplace enjoyable.
- Instil optimism within the organisational culture
- Don’t let one negative person affect the whole organisation
- Don’t accept a pessimistic attitude from any member of staff
- Make change a regular occurrence
- Make change a fun thing and have it anticipated by staff.
- Encourage your staff to better themselves
- Let your staff know that you believe in them and their ability
- Delegate jobs to staff, not just the bad jobs
- Boost morale by taking the time to show them how to do tasks.