SUCCESS | EMMA & TOM'S
4 December, 2019 12:30pm - 1:15pm AEST
The initial broadcast of this training session has finished. You are watching an edited On Demand version of this session.
Emma and Tom’s was founded in 2004 by childhood friends Emma Welsh and Tom Griffith. Proudly Australian owned, Emma and Tom established their brand’s philosophy, ‘Look After Yourself’, and committed themselves to helping others experience health and vitality.
1. Challenges of growing a start-up
2. Maintaining brand momentum in a crowded market
3. Differentiating your brand
4. Forging close relationships with business partners (suppliers, producers, distributors)
5. Making a social impact
6. Diversifying your product or service
7. Working with big businesses (ie. Supermarkets)
8. Strategies to ramp up sales growth
9. How to deliver products that customers want
10. Working with a friend – tips and traps, getting the right procedures in place
11. Marketing strategies – PR, van advertising